Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Talking About Weight loss on myLBB! | LBB Fit

HELLO!!

I took a break from blogging because it's SOOO difficult to write about decadent treats and pretty hair while keeping up with my fitness/healthy eating regimen. I'm sure that's understandable :D. I have also been busy with school!

BUT now I'm ready to talk weight loss on the blog! I think this will be a good addition since this is what I've been up to for the past 5 months or so.

Basically I will be talking about what I eat, what I do for workouts, daily struggles, and how I fit my new habit into my lifestyle.  For the time being I will not be sharing my weight or measurements, but I will share progress pictures!

Since November of 2013 I have lost 25.6lbs doing Beachbody programs, running, LIFTING THOSE WEIGHTS, carb cycling, IIFYM eating, and clean eating!  Soon I will explain all of these and how I've used them.

In addition to my efforts with healthy eating and exercise I have also incorporated a line of supplements and products that I would be happy to share with you!

Feel free to ask as many questions as you want and share your successes and struggles with weight loss!

Also FYI- I spend A LOT of time on Instagram and have been sharing my journey with my followers for the past 5 months on there :)







No comments: