Sunday, 14 July 2013

The Easiest Banana Muffins EVER | Food & Drink

Oh my gooooooooodness you guys, I found the most easiest recipe for banana muffins ever on Pinterest from a blog called "My Own Blog Review". It originally was for banana bread, but I made it ever easier, and turned it into muffins!

ALL you need is:
-Box white cake mix
-2 eggs
-5 ripe bananas (I could've even put more, maybe one more)
-As many chocolate chips as you want
-Cinnamon (my secret ingredient to banana muffins)

All you have to do is mix all this together, put it in the muffin liners, and pop it into the oven at 350 degrees for approx 17- 20 minutes depending on your oven. Mine took 17 minutes.  If they are starting to turn brown on top they are probably cooked.  Pull them out and stick a toothpick in; if it pulls out clean then they are cooked.


You will love these! If you have any questions, let me know!

No comments: